MEMS Pilot Platform
The MEMS Pilot Platform is the first professional R&D and OEM platform in China focusing on 6-inch MEMS (Micro-Electro-Mechanical System) manufacturing. Its business scope covers the R&D, modeling and manufacturing of MEMS, and IP licensing, technical consultation, testing and packaging, etc. The platform is registered as an independent company (Suzhou Technology Institute for Nanotech Industry/MEMSRIGHT) dedicated to providing service to public businesses.
The Platform is positioned to:
- Fill the gap amongst R&D, design and scale production, and create a complete industrial innovation chain
- Meet the needs of SMEs in process R&D and small scale production
- Gather industrial resources and promote collaborative innovation
- Enhance industrial capabilities of technological innovation and integrated application
- Establish a whole new industry-oriented personnel training system
- Process Change
- Process Development
- Single-step or Partial Process Service
- Engineering Introduction Service
- Matchmaking with industrial-scale OEM foundries
- 6”MEMS Manufacturing
- Partial Packaging and Testing
- Equipment Leasing
- Cleanroom Leasing
- Personnel Training
Modes of Cooperation:
- Cooperation in Industry Chain: businesses are welcome to set up R&D centers in SIP and cooperate with Suzhou Institute of Nano-Tech and Nano-Bionics (SINANO) and the MEMS Pilot Platform in the R&D and mass production of chips.
- Cooperation in R&D Projects: undertaking product design, development and trial production and other projects jointly.
- Personnel Training and Exchange: interacting with Suzhou through R&C centers or directly dispatching technical talents to complement each other’s shortcomings in personnel.
- Technology and Patent Operation: building an operation platform for MEMS patented technology licensing and integration in China.
Website of MEMS Pilot Platform: http://en.memsright.cn/